Santa Barbara Specialized Psychotherapy Services
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist 33686
- Certified Eating Disorder Specialist
- Approved iaedp Supervisor for Certified Eating Disorder Specialists
- Eating Disorders, Self Injury & Compulsive Shopping Psychotherapy
- Prenatal & Postpartum Psychotherapy Services
Angela R. Wurtzel provides specialized psychodynamic individual, family and group psychotherapy in downtown Santa Barbara, CA, at 27 East Victoria Street.
With over 20 years of clinical experience, Angela’s expertise lies in the emotional and psychological development of each person she works with. Angela’s therapy focuses on creating and sustaining long term therapeutic relationships aimed at helping her patients develop insight and put thoughts and feelings into words as well as make desired behavioral changes.
Angela R. Wurtzel is an iaedp Approved Supervisor and offers the necessary supervision for those seeking to obtain hours toward becoming a Certified Eating Disorder Specialist. In addition to her supervision services, Angela has also developed a psychodynamic psychotherapy training program for licensed clinicians seeking to work with complex cases from a psychodynamic perspective.
Click here to learn more about:
- Santa Barbara Eating Disorder Specialist
- From a Pea to a Pumpkin: Prenatal & Postpartum Group Psychotherapy
- Process Addictions
- Supervision for iaedp Certified Eating Disorder Specialist
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy Training Programs
Contact Angela R. Wurtzel for more information and to schedule an appointment today.